background

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday...



I have several friends who do thankful Thursday and wordless Wednesday- I am going to try to keep up with these. I feel that I have so many things to be thankful for right now, and I always love a good picture (for wordless Wednesday) So here are 5 things I am thankful for today:

1. My student teacher this semester, which has left me much time to work on adoption applications, grant applications, etc. The Lord knew I needed help this semester

2. My husband's help. Just about every day I send Bryan an email with at least 5 things I need him to do that day...even though he is so busy with his new job, he always gets things done to help me out. Don't know what I would do without him!

3. Friends who generously give. As of last Saturday we are halfway to our first $10,000 mark! This is from our support letters we sent out and the premier jewelry fundraiser that my friend Emily did for me. I see people giving so generously and it makes me want to give to others the same selfless way. Bryan and I have been so blessed with so many people who want to be a part of our story.

4. Speaking of funds, it is amazing the people who want to help and have great ideas for fundraisers! People have come out of the woodwork and offered to do different fundraisers for us. Stay tuned to the blog for what is coming up!!!!

5. I am so very thankful to friends who send me messages or notes on a daily basis. Some of them I do not even know very well, but they are always so encouraging and it is a blessing to know that so many people are praying for us and our little one.

I am one thankful girl!

Happy Thursday!!!

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment