background

Monday, March 21, 2011

Can't pass up a good deal...or cute baby clothes!

I know what you are thinking when you look at this picture…



No, we have not been matched, and no we do not know what we are having, but I want to be prepared! I have now become a goodwill baby clothes junkie. I mean I bought all this over February break, and I probably put back 50 more things that I did not buy L. It is all gender neutral, so no matter whether we have a boy or girl they can wear the clothes (except for the cute pink ruffled rosebud outfit, but that was too stinkin cute to pass up! ) It is amazing the treasures I found and they all look practically new. I am loving being able to shop for baby clothes now! For so long I made myself stay out of the baby department and now I spend as much time as I can there looking at clothes that our sweet little one will wear one day!



I have also discovered a love for consignment sales. A few weeks ago my mom and I went to a few consignment sales around her house and mine, and let me just say...I will be going to consignment sales from now on! It is amazing what amazing treasures I found that we will need. Again, I went a little overboard on the girl clothes, but they are so cute...and if figured if we don't have a girl then one of my two pregnant friends might...I didn't buy as many clothes at the sales, mainly sheets, towels, a great boppy pillow, lap pads, washcloths, etc. Thankful that my momma went with me to help me find practical things we would need!



This last picture fits right in with all the clothes pictures. This was my valentines present from my parents. The yellow blanket my mom crocheted. It is the perfect size to snuggle a newborn in :-) She also bought two cute outfits with socks one for a boy says Romeo in traing (Bryan loved this one), the little girl outfit has pink and polka dots (these are two of my favorite things) I think Mim is ready to spoil a new grandbaby!

We are going to have one well dressed little one!

Until next time,

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Bryan and Elizabeth! I can not wait to follow your journey and meet your new precious little one. Praying for ya'll along the journey and celebrating with you!

    ReplyDelete